Highton, thank you for your nice comment I am touched and inspired at word press also I have solangefoix.wordpress creatingasimplelife.wordpress and simplelivingasimplelife.bogspot. If you look at touchedandinspired it say solange foix, thats me... hope you like it. All the pictures and art at my blogs are made by me. love and light sol
~ My work is available to you in frames, canvas or cads, just visit my pages or blogs and click on the images, it will take you to different virtual stores ~
Beautifully done! I really like this!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much BBB
ReplyDeletelove and light
sol
Beautiful creations!
ReplyDeleteVery well done
Tienes buen gusto con los matices del color y eres muy,muy creativa.
ReplyDeleteAbrazos
Muchas gracias Ana
ReplyDeletelove and light to you
I love your blog's colour scheme, solange. Nice choice.
ReplyDeleteI was drawn to this post because of the gorgeous photos - are they yours or do they belong to http://touchedandinspired.wordpress.com ?
(btw, you've mis-spelled it in your link so it doesn't work.)
Highton, thank you for your nice comment I am touched and inspired at word press also I have solangefoix.wordpress creatingasimplelife.wordpress and simplelivingasimplelife.bogspot. If you look at touchedandinspired it say solange foix, thats me... hope you like it.
ReplyDeleteAll the pictures and art at my blogs are made by me.
love and light
sol
I love your creation, it is really impressive. I have lost my 'eye' for abstract work but I can surely appreciate this.
ReplyDeleteWoW!! thank you very much Nativa.
ReplyDeleteFantásticas, son formidables, muy logradas.-
ReplyDeleteMuchas gracias Juan Antonio
ReplyDelete