Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sombras



4 comments:

  1. Sigues siendo genialmente suave y encantadora.
    Me alegro Solange.
    Es importante cuidar esa delicadeza que tanto escasea.
    Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muchisimas gracias Javier por tu hermoso comentario... tus palabras son muy importantes para mi.
    Gracias

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to leave a word to thank you for your visit and message the other day, glad you enjoyed the photos. Can see you have a real affinity for flower images... I don't often delve into the realm of flower photography, but every now and then...

    Are you perhaps French in origin or ancestry ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Owen...
    Love your blog is so real and natural...
    Well I am kind of mixt, from my father side it is the french... from my mother side it is the Italian, and a lot more in between ... I was born in Chile South America ... lol ... lol ... kind of funny ... the cool part is that I married a guy that his parent heritage were from Palestinian and Germany, He also Born in Chile... One day one of my kids ask me Mommy were are we from? and I answer him Earth ... ( they were born in USA )

    Big hug for you Owen ... I will keep enjoying your blog...
    Love and light...
    sol

    ReplyDelete